Turnkey fleet management solution for school fleets
Post-trip child check
* Child Check-Mate must be purchased separately.
- Works on the LTE network
- Monitor driver safety when not on a call and help lower fleet operational costs
- Get insight into the status of your vehicles by monitoring Engine Control Module for check engine and Diagnostic Trouble Codes*
- Logs the door status and times and location where the stop-arm and lights were engaged
- Allows to a driver to quickly notify stakeholders of an emergency on-board the bus
- Helps streamline Pre-/Post-trip inspections and logs reports for audits
- Helps provide proof of completed safety and compliance procedures
- Helps improve end-of-the-trip checks to ensure no students are left behind
Once a driver performs the post-trip check, the system logs the time and the location of this action for future audits.
Capture when and where your vehicle’s doors, hoods and containers open and close for better accountability and record-keeping.
PTO relay sensor
The relay captures the status of any auxiliary equipment connected to the power take-off on your vehicles. The sensor tracks when the equipment is ON, OFF and duration of use.
According to the 2015-2016 National School Bus Loading and Unloading Survey, 75% of student fatalities, while on their way to or from school, were attributed to the school bus. Those involving ‘other vehicle’ were 25%.
“[We] are looking into the feasibility of a technology system that will further safeguard against such instances,” PK Diffenbaugh, Monterey Peninsula School District superintendent wrote after an incident, where an 11-year old girl was forgotten on a bus at Monterey school bus yard.
Webinar: Benefits of GPS fleet management in school bus transportation industry
Watch the recording of this 1-hour session to discover how a fleet management solution can help ensure student safety aboard the school bus and help drivers conform to regulatory compliance. Get first-hand insight from our guest speaker – Wendell Cox, author of Demographia World Urban Areas, author of “The Evolving Urban Form” series on new.geography.com, and a well-respected figure within public authorities – on evolving urban public policies and support for adopting transport policies to help improve the standard of living in cities and urban areas.