Optimal connectivity and near real-time information for better patient care.
Fleet Complete for FirstNet is a dedicated public safety solution, designed to better connect the front-line agencies with those who support them, no matter the situation. And optimal vehicle readiness, fleet visibility and access to a priority network are key.
The solution delivers all fleet information on one interface with vehicle readiness, status and location – coupled with a highly secure, network connection from FirstNet – to ensure emergency personnel can get to the scene in the shortest amount of time and are able to communicate seamlessly with hospital staff. Priority network access, uninterrupted communication, and vehicle visibility in near real-time allow staff to better coordinate patient care, while keeping the in-field staff safe.
Fleet Complete Mobile and Dispatch for FirstNet allow dispatchers to quickly locate closest available units, dispatch across multiple networks, track safety status of rescue teams, pull date and GPS-stamped reports, and more, all from one screen.
Seamless communication across agencies
With the variety of sensor information they’re receiving from first responders in the field, dispatchers can keep hospital staff informed on the actions taking place, the emergency team’s estimated arrival time to the ER and the closest available unit for back-up, as needed.
Field equipment and vehicle status
Field staff safety
With Fleet Complete’s hardware and software, EMS fleet managers can also monitor vehicles to ensure equipment is properly maintained and fully functional when needed. This helps ensure better response times and improve field staff safety on the road.
- Seamless communication between hospitals, trauma centers and first responder personnel
- Near real-time information on vehicle readiness, status, and location with GPS tracking
- Keep accurate inventory and inspection logs of on-board ambulatory equipment digitally
- Keep record of the activity taken during the dispatch call in chronological order
- Know the status of your vehicles by monitoring Engine Control Module for check engine and Diagnostic Trouble Codes*