Fleet Complete Asset Trackers Officially Recognized as LTE-M for FirstNet®
A complete range of the latest low-power asset tracking solutions – AT1s – now certified for use on FirstNet and available to First Responders and the extended public safety community.
AT1s are LTE-M devices and fit any level of organizational requirements.
Asset Tracker AT1 LTE-M provides you insight over your high-value assets in the field. Quickly locate and check the status of machinery, equipment, tools and toolboxes, cargo, and more, all from your mobile device.
AT&T Fleet Complete AT1 Asset Tracker:
- LTE-M for FirstNet
- Enclosure: IP67 rugged water and dust proof
- Operating temperature range of -40˚F to +185˚F with absolute accuracy of ±0.9˚F
- Battery life of ~1500 events and 35-50 hours to full charge
- AT1 Wired features a rechargeable battery with 9 ft of cable, while AT1 Solar recharges under direct sunlight
- Supports external temperature probes, ignition detection, and external power detection
- Office back-end provides FC Web Reports for AT1, including position, activity, temperature, and event reports
- Suited for a wide variety of equipment and machinery to account for all essential tools
Asset Tracking Product Brief Pallet
AT1 Wired Product Brief Ambulance
AT1 Wired Product Brief Fire
AT1 Wired Product Brief Marine
AT1 Wired Product Brief Police
AT1 Product Brief P1 Police
AT1 Product Brief P1 Fire
AT1 Product Brief P1 Extended Primary
AT1 Product Brief P1 Ambulance
The Case of the Stolen AED