Iron Apple FSMA Compliance Solution
A simple solution for your food safety compliance.
The Iron Apple Food Safety Program is a simple solution for food safety compliance that is designed for all types of trucking companies who are responsible for the transporting, importing, or exporting of foods and ingredients across the U.S./Canada or inter-provincial borders. With the new regulations now in effect, this will mean much more stringent controls and processes for food carriers. Failure to comply could lead to hefty fines, jail time, cancellation of shipping and trucking contracts, loss of business and/or loss of revenue.
- Documents, Records, Checklists, Word Format and Web Forms
- Standard Operating and Written Procedures Developed for Motor Carriers
- Web-Based Document Retention Tool (meet the 1 Year Record Requirement)
- Customizable to Incorporate all Shipper and Broker Requirements
- Documents can be Replaced or Modified to Meet Your Operations
- Step by Step Guide to Implement Industry Best Practices
- Up to Date Regulations Guaranteed
- Recognized Food Safety Program
- 3rd Party Verification & Compliance Audit:
- Reduce Risk and Prepare for FDA Audit
- Review Practices Yearly to Ensure Compliance is Maintained
- Certification can lead to Marketing Opportunities, Brand Recognition and Foundation for Sales Growth
- Implementing a framework of policies, procedures, documents and checklists to meet FSMA & Sanitary Transportation Rule requirements.
- By effectively implementing the Iron Apple program, you will reduce the risks associated with transporting food which is supported by documentation and verification.