Customers that use BigRoad Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs) and who become customers of Progressive can save a minimum of 5% on their insurance policy initial term.
(July 22, 2020 – Toronto, Canada) – Fleet Complete® teamed up with Progressive Insurance, America’s #1 truck insurer, to bring more cost-saving opportunities to its BigRoad ELD customers. Now, eligible BigRoad ELD subscribers in the U.S.* can receive a sign-up discount for the initial policy term with Progressive’s Smart Haul® Program, as well as the opportunity for additional savings on renewal terms with a good driving record, when applicable.
“Making programs like this available to more fleet owners and owner-operators, especially in the current economic climate, can make a real difference in saving costs,” says Richard Eyram, Chief Revenue Officer at Fleet Complete.
Here’s how it works:
- Use your BigRoad Electronic Logging Device to track hours of service
- Apply for a Progressive commercial insurance policy
- Enroll in Progressive’s Smart Haul® program, provide your consent to share your ELD driving data with Progressive.
- Automatically save a minimum of 5% on the initial term of your insurance policy.
Some of BigRoad’s industry-leading benefits:
- The #1 FMCSA-registered ELD solution “that drivers love”
- Accurate & error-free HOS logs which are inspection-ready for DOT
- U.S. and Canadian rule set support
If you’re a current BigRoad ELD customer who is interested in Progressive’s Smart Haul® program— click here to learn more about how to receive potential savings with Progressive.
For more information, please call 1.888.305.8777
*Smart Haul is not available in AK, HI, MT, NH and NY.
*No. 1 truck insurer from SNL Financial’s 2019 national written premium data